A lot has gone on and changed in the past almost three years since I last posted. There's no way to truly catch you up on everything (way too many words and time to put in a blog post!), so I'll just give you a brief synopsis by way of bullet points - and not all chronologically ordered - just how they came to me.
* I've moved three times (one ~500 miles to the east coast)
* I did finally purchase Becoming a Supple Leopard by Kelly Starrett. I actually waited so long to decide to buy it he came out with an updated second edition and I got that one
* I graduated with my Doctor of Physical Therapy degree
* I got a job working with a specialty in Pelvic/Women's Health (that I love)
* I got married
* I'm now much closer to 30 than 20
* I had an absolutely perfect baby boy (insert shocked and excited emoji face)
* I started working for a Skincare/Beauty company based out of California, called Beautycounter, trying to get safer skincare for everyone
* I got two more wonderful nephews (for anyone who's counting that's now SIX grandsons for my parents)
* I started crossfitting
* I have not ran a race in over a year ... but am still "just running with it" ;) as I make my way through my crazy, wonderful life.
I certainly have not given up on running or races. I've just been in a very different stage in my life for the past year and a half and that has not included running or races - and I'm perfectly okay with that. I've been getting the itch to run a race or triathlon recently, so who knows, it may be in my future (but with fall starting, it'll probably be a bit for either type of race). I also am honoring my body and healing after giving birth and not rushing in to any exercise or activity too quickly,so there's that to go along with it.
Inhope to make blogging a more regular part of my week. I'm not sure the exact direction I want to take this little space of mine. Maybe part lifestyle, part Pelvic health PT, part recipes I try, part who knows. No matter, I'm excited to see where it goes and I hope you are too.
So I've decided to enter the blogging world again. Lord help me. I guess I thought a newborn wasn't enough work ;) But really, I have so many thoughts and passions I want to be able to share and this is the best way to readily/easily do that. So welcome back! I can't promise what exactly the content will be, part life happenings, part physical therapy (pelvic health mostly), part business and part miscellaneous who knows what!. Glad to have you along for the ride.
<3 - Brittany
Hi! My name is Brittany. Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere, it's constantly a work in progress :)